“Berufskolleg Schloß Neuhaus“ was founded on 1st August 2000. Because of the continuous growth of the number of students and classes, the former school “Ludwig-Erhard-Berufskolleg” had to be divided. After years of discussion, we moved to this location in August 2001.
|M. Groß||N. Damke|
+ Facts Building
- There are about 67 rooms for school work.
- Courses take place in 45 classrooms and 5 group rooms.
- For physical education there are 3 gymnasiums and a special health and fitness centre.
- There are 17 rooms for special purposes: computer rooms with about 409 personal computers especially to be used in computer science and information technology. Furthermore there are 2 labs for medical sciences.
+ Aims of Berufskolleg Schloß Neuhaus
We offer :
- Qualified access into the world of work by gaining new knowledge as well as further development of existing skills
- A solid education based on the current demands of the job market
- The possibility of a new start with new subjects
- Individual advising
- Motivated teachers
- A "modern house of teaching" including opportunities for development for young people and the latest technology
- Motivation and active cooperation in lessons
- Openness to new information and technologies
- Participation in school events
- Acceptance of the school rules
- Recognition of democratic and human rights